This library is an extension to Tapestry 5 that provides Acegi Security integration. The tapestry5-acegi module provides a number features making it easy to use Acegi Security within Tapestry.
Parts of this website is borrowed from James Carman's tapestry-acegi website.
- 2008-09-23: Release 1.1.1 is now available. This is a sync release with the latest Tapestry 5.0.15 release.
- 2008-05-23: Release 1.1.0 is now available. Initial support for secure methods. Add supports for overriding the AuthenticationProcessingFilter and fixes a few bugs.
- 2008-02-15: Release 1.0.3 is now available. This is not just a release for staying up to date with the latest Tapestry 5.0.10 release. This release also adds a few @Marker annotations to work better together with tapestry-spring, and also adds support for Acegi access denied URL.
- 2007-10-26: Release 1.0.2 is now available. This is a service release for staying up to date with the latest Tapestry 5.0.6 release.
- 2007-08-29: Release 1.0.1 is now available. News are two new components. See component page for more information.
- 2007-08-15: Release 1.0.0 is now available from the Maven repository. See the download page for more information.